MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Friday, March 6, 2020

It's That Time Again

Just to let some of you know Daylight Saving Time starts March 8th. Don't forget we jump ahead one hour.
Just a quick note.
David had to call Tracfone to see what was wrong because the Beast wasn't receiving data from the old phone. So they sent something to my old phone and transfer started and it only took half an hour. So yeah, now I have The Beast working. All that trouble for a phone that I will most likely never use because it's an emergency phone for when I go anywhere alone. But still, it's good to have. Oh yeah, I offered them a cigarette when they finished.

7 comments:

The JR said...

You so funny!

Glad he got it working. And, yes in these days and times, ya need to have an emergency plan.

Happy weekend.

Anne in the kitchen said...

I have daylight saving time until somewhere during the middle of the summer. I miss that hour and don't catch up on my sleep until they give it back to me in the fall.

anne marie in philly said...

I hope the phone sex was worth watching. ;-b

ellen abbott said...

it's amazing we managed to survive at all before cell phones! but then, there were pay phones everywhere back then and all you need was a dime or a quarter. and maps! we had to have paper maps in the car.

I much prefer daylight savings time as I'm not an early riser. my sister however, is an early riser and she hates it.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Spring Forward!

pam nash said...

Ugh - daylight savings time - sorry but I want the sun up at 6am and down by 730pm. Morning person here!

yellowdoggranny said...

I had Olivia with me Saturday night and forgot to set the clock ahead..only the second time I've ever done that. made for a funny morning for Olivia and I..ha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...