MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Nice Rain Storm

We just had a nice big ol' gully washer of a thunderstorm. Our rain barrels are full to the brim again. My lemon trees are happy and the hydrangeas are happy, everything is happy but the bees. I found a few of them on the patio and they look like they're doing the backstroke in a puddle which is odd because bees know when to hide out during a storm. Anywho, I rescued them and they are drying off in a hanging planter on the back porch. That storm really snuck up on us. Y'all have a magical day.

6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Goddess bless you for saving those bees!

Anne in the kitchen said...

I wish we could have citrus trees here. I might tempt fate and plant one anyway.

The JR said...

I've been seeing a whole lot of bees the past few days.

Rain said...

I loved that you saved the bees! Your rain was our snow, we got a whopper of a blizzard yesterday!

pam nash said...

So the next chance you get would you please shoo the rain this way? Here - overcast, very humid, and maybe 3 drops of rain!

Magic Love Crow said...

Good for you saving those bees!!! Big Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...