MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Meet Curbside Larry

I'm back. Not 100% but hey, I'm bored and I have to do something with my downtime while I'm stuck in bed. So I found this on Youtube.com and I had to share it with y'all. 
Do any of you remember watching late night TV and those hokie commercials that had some huckster selling cheap used cars and he would do anything on the weird side to sell em? Well, Harris County which is basically Houston Texas has the Barbara Bush Library. They have Curbside Larry (John Schaffer) who is on staff there at the library. The library started curbside pickup in June. Enjoy the video, I hope it brightens your day.

6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I love him!

Joyce said...

That is great!
Joyce

dindin said...

omg, he's what libraries need!!

Marcia LaRue said...

Hilarious ... he's there to get the job done! Yessiree Bob!!!

Anne in the kitchen said...

Love this!

yellowdoggranny said...

that's just perfect

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...