MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

WTF!! Tourettes Might Be Widespread This Year

Y'all got your 2020 Bingo cards out? Okay. Who has Asteroid 2018VP1? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Yeah, well, this thing is the size of a fridge and it will be coming so close that it could just hit us. The fact that it will be coming around November 2, 2020 really could put a damper on the elections and give the angry screaming orangutan man-baby in the White House something else to scream about with the elections being unfair. 

And talk about screaming, what was up with Jr's girlfriend last night? Was she directing air traffic with her waving arms and why the fuck was she shouting? There was no one there except the camera paople. Yeah, Kimberly Gargoyle, NO, I didn't misspell that, was shouting at no one. She's spooky. Maybe she missed her turn at the White House oval office ativan salt lick before her speech, who knows. And then there was Don jr's turn. I swear that boy did a kilo of coke before he got there. He was sweating and his eyes all bloodshot, and this is a member of the first family. Tourettes is widespread with family and friends of the trumps. The crap they spewed and the lies! OMG! The lies. I couldn't keep up with the fact checking. I finally gave up. Be Best!

I'm feeling pretty good today, although I don't know how long it could last so I'm trying to get things done around here before the weather really makes me hurt worse than I am right now. I got two loads of laundry done and I dusted, vacuumed, and mopped early this morning so I won't have to do anything when Laura hits the coast. I can really feel little Marco rummaging around in Louisiana. How that is possible I don't know. It has to do with barometric pressure. Anywho, he's supposed to blow what's left of himself towards Texas but that remains to be seen. Laura is the one everyone is nervous about right now. She could turn out to be a beast but we will have to see how fast she picks up in the gulf.

Last week David replaced my hard drive in my laptop with a solid state drive. If you haven't done this, I highly recommend it. Well, unless you really don't think you need to do it. Anywho, he replaced it and this thing is so fast that I no longer can just turn it on and walk away while it boots up in the morning. My laptop was so slow that I could turn it on and then go open the drapes and window blinds, put water on to make tea, take Lucy out for her morning bathroom break, pour my tea and then sit down in front of my laptop and it would be just popping on to the screen to let me sign in. Then I would have to wait another half hour for Google to pop up. Yeah, it really was that slow. I kid you fucking not. Now I turn it on and it hit's the screen for sign on and I didn't even get to open the drapes yet. This fucker is fast. It has 1 terabyte of memory on the hard drive. I don't have time to screw around like I used to because if I want to get to a website, bang, I'm there yesterday. Really, it's that fast. I love it!! The great thing is that I don't have to defrag my hard drive as much either. David said I can do it once or twice a year if I feel the need. But doing it once a week like I used to do could cause a problem with the solid state drive. So, I had to take my laptop off of auto cleanup that it did once a week on Saturdays. This is soooo cool!

Well, the buzzer sounded on the dryer. I have to get back to the real world of laundry. Y'all have a safe and magical day.


3 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

you had my spouse and I pissing ourselves with your description of last night's lying shitshow.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

"the White House oval office ativan salt lick" hahahahahahahah, you crack me up!

yellowdoggranny said...

I couldn't watch them batshit crazy fuckers at all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...