MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Saturday, August 22, 2020

This Was Not in the Script

 Hey everybody. I've been up since yesterday with really bad leg and back pain. I had a feeling something was going to happen and sure enough this large ass storm moved down our way from the Dallas area. It was almost about to hit Austin when I finally went to sleep. I think I got about 3 hours of sleep when thunder woke me up. I went to see what the storm looked like and there it was. . .

The large black dot is where I am.

This was the radar at 8:20am.

Thunder woke me up at 8:15am and this storm has been moving slowly out of our area ever since. At 10:05 it was still raining. Yeah, almost 3 hours of rain. At least that is what David said. It's now 10:35am and it has finally stopped thundering and raining. The sun is trying to peek out but it will be a few more minutes before it happens. It's supposed to rain starting Monday because of two tropical storms heading our way. Hell, I don't mind, we could use the rain. This storm was an unexpected wonderful surprise. 

4 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

send some of that rain my way! we are bone dry, 90+ degrees every single day and no change in sight! just shoot me now!

Laura said...

i feel you with the not sleeping and i love a good thunder storm. i hope you'll be safe, i have a really bad feeling about these too storms. it doesn't help my name is on one of them...ha ha
blessings
~*~

The JR said...

From the looks of what I saw it's going to probably hit Mississippi and Texas.

yellowdoggranny said...

we got some nice rain too...sorry it brought pain for you with it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...