MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, March 14, 2011

The Crazy Witch's Daybook

My Mood right now is My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods) shitless.

One of my guilty pleasures is having a Werther's candy in the morning with my coffee. The taste is really awesome. mmmmm butterscotch with coffee yum.

Shit I'm thankful for is that I don't live near the coast or on a fault line. My heart  goes out to the people of Japan. Those that are still alive, I pray they will be comforted in their sorrows. For the dead, I pray they will be at peace.

What my fat ass is doing right now? Shit, I'm praying for some rain. I even lit candles and everything. It seems to have passed us up yet again. *Sigh* Goddess knows we need it bad out here. Yet it's dark with clouds.

What I'm listening to. A little Boston snoring his head off. He sounds like a little ol' man snoring. I guess after that he'll be farting his brains out. To bad he has no arms or hands then he'd be scratching his ass and farting at the same time.

Latest addition to my shit list is the crap that my town inherited when Katrina hit New Orleans. I have nothing bad to say against N.O. except that since the shit blew out that city and landed everywhere it could, crime, gangs and drugs have gone crazy in this town. We went from 22 thousand people to 44 thousand in the population level and crimes in all sectors has gone up with it if not more. Omg not to mention we used to have only three trannys in town now it's a whole shitload of em. This is a redneck town. They drive around with rifles in the back windows of pickups. I'm a little worried cause people are starting to get pissed.

Silly crap I wish I could do, is I wish I had the power to help the sick, Especially children. If I had the power by waving my magic wand there would be no more sick or dying children. But then that would also upset the world populations as they are now. Things happen for a reason so don't fuck with the mamma.

I was thinking of 2012 end  of time as we know it and all and the fact that this earthquake tilted the earth on it's axes by 6.5 inches. Yes we are moving. I'm keeping tabs. Enjoy the cartoon.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

That cartoon is fantastic! Be well - and congrats on the 13 pounds lost ... I think I found them on me though :-(

Anonymous said...

I love the cartoon!

Natural disasters are so tragic. My heart goes out to all as well. That is one of the many reasons I think we need to truly live each day we can. Control is such an illusion.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...