MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Was It Something I Said???

Something funny happened over the weekend I wanted to tell you all about but I forgot. It must be old timers disease affecting me again. To give you an idea about what it is like living with this Bear, he watches HGTV and all the home improvement shows on TV that he can find on Saturday and Sundays like it's a new religion or something. Then it's sports or he goes to Home Desperate to look around.

Anywho, to get to the story.  I had asked David what he thought about if we put garden bricks around the trees and put four o'clocks and geraniums in there. He said great. So I went inside and he kissed me good-by and said he was going to Home Desperate to look around.

He came home about an hour later and disappeared to his shed. Moments later I smelled paint. Yeppers, that smell of spray paint. He was out spraying around the trees with neon-orange spray paint just like they do when they want to mark out where they will be digging and putting plants.. Our neighbor's hubby came home and walked over to me and asked what David was doing. Without missing a beat I said "Oh, he's marking his territory."

My neighbor laughed so hard he fell on the ground. David asked what happened. And I told him what I told our laughing neighbor. He didn't think it was funny. But word got around and now David is the butt of all the gardening jokes in the neighborhood.

I gotta watch what I say around people. My wit is just to strong for them. It's a small town so David wants me to behave from now on. I really can't make this shit up. It just happens this way.

6 comments:

Judith said...

ROFL!!!! You go girl!

So Dark So Cute said...

How absolutely funny! LOL!!! hehehe!

Anonymous said...

You're a pisser girl.

Unknown said...

Oh, but when it happens that way you know you got a good one. :)

Sea Witch said...

Sounds like something I would say...hubby knew what he was getting into when he said I Do to you. Really, it's all part of your charm and he knows it. Sea Witch

DEZMOND said...

ah, poor Mr. Hubs :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...