MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ever Have One Of Those Days

Just wanted to let you all know that I did something very unintentional. Please don't laugh, I know I'm stupid and I blame everything on my meds. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I went into my Picasa and deleted a bunch of pictures that I thought I didn't need. I didn't know that if you do this that every picture that is eliminated also is deleted from the blog entry it was on. Since there are like about half a billion pictures missing from my blogs. I'm leaving them as they are for now. I'll go back one day when I'm in my right mind yeah right and fix everything.

Live and learn, right? Well y'all can learn from my dumb ass.  I won't go into Picasa anymore.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girrrrrl, don't worry, my mind is mush too. I think they ran off together : )

Leanna said...

ahahahhahahhahahahhaaaasnort ahahahhahaaa
Most likely they did.

Sea Witch said...

If you use any service like Picassa or Photobucket and delete them from those sites, you will lose your photos. Sea witch

Tea Witch said...

Oops....

Anonymous said...

See why pot is so much better then big pharmaceutic drugs? When you get the urge to clean something, smoke a joint and then you don't feel like doing anything except for cooking, sleeping and... that other kind of sleeping. There ya go - problem solved.

Judy said...

Thanks for this - I learned something new -

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...