MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Blessed Be


As I light the candles on this day to give thanks for my many blessings, I will pray for our men and women who are in the battlefields far from home. I will give thanks that they give their lives so that we can be safe at home with our loved ones in a free country that lets us practice the faith of our choice and not by the choice of others. That we live in a country of bountiful gifts from the God and Goddess. That we are able to be wealthy in our health, wisdom, and means to live happily as we so choose without persecution. I will give thanks for my family and friends as they break bread with me on this Lammas. May you all have a Happy Holiday and may the light of the Goddess and the God shine on you and yours. Blessed Be.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...