MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, August 9, 2010

Bringing You up to Speed

I'm up and around. Well, a little bit. I have to get some laundry done today or David will have to go to work tomorrow bare balled. I have had him posting some of my stuff from emails that I picked for you my minions. I'm hoping you were somewhat entertained while I was recovering.

This last episode from the Surgical Center on my back was 3 hours long not 2 like I thought. David said I was half out of it when I came out into recovery. I don't remember much except a few painful moments when Dr. Miller killed the nerves. Now that is painful. I thought my legs were going to fall off. My left leg still hurts a bit but it's getting better. I'm alternating with heat and ice to make it a faster recovery but my back has better ideas. I'm optimistic ... I think this will be my last time doing this and I'll be pain free within the next 4 weeks.

Otherwise, I've been keeping myself busy reading all your wonderful blogs, my dear minions. You are all very entertaining writers and very talented. It makes me wonder why some of you aren't writing for magazines or newspapers. What a waste. So much talent. I am so jealous. Well I'm going back to the ol' heating pad for a while. I may post from time to time but most of my crap will be from emails ... sorry. I just can't spend that much time at the desk as I want.

Ciao
xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...