MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Evolving Right Before My Eyes

David and I love to drive around town a lot. We love to go down to the park and see what is going on out back of our neighborhood. The Guadalupe river runs through our town and it skirts the park area. We have seen many strange things in this area. Alligators, which should not be up this far, well I think so anyways. We had a bit of a scare for a few days because of it. Game Keepers came out and caught one of the 3 gaters that were in our river area. The other 2 escaped, never to be seen in the area again.
This brings me to what happened the other day. David was driving, we had the puppies in the back seat for the ride and we were near the river. I saw a gray cat coming up the bank of the river and I alerted David to the fact.
"Look honey, catfish evolving right before our very eyes," I was pointing at the cat when I said it.
David smiled, shook his head.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...