MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What a Fight!

I must apologize for not being able to post in the last few days, my minions. I had a bad fight with a migraine. He won the first round, but I won the battle. I felt like a vampire trying to hide from daylight. Any bit of light made me shriek in pain so I ended up taking refuge in a blackened bedroom for 3 days and nights. Poor David had to endure it all too. I put so much on that poor man. It seems that if I take 6 buffered regular aspirin, go figure, I will be able to kick it's nasty, filthy ass and take names in the process.  So I am back on track as it were.

I have to tell you all I won this gorgeous pendant from Judith over at Merlin's Magickal Mistress. She had a cool giveaway and I won second prize, *dancing*.
I have to use her pictures (hope you don't mind,Judith but I don't have my camera yet. I will be getting that for an early B-Day present.)
The Goddess is of brass and a Pentacle on the back. By the Goddess I love BLING!

So Pretty. I have the perfect velvet cord and antique clasp for it too. It's going to look great around my neck for Mabon. I also plan to wear it for my B-day. Thank You Judith, SO MUCH!!

3 comments:

AiringMyLaundry said...

That is a really pretty pendant!

Leanna said...

Thank you hon. It's much prettier with the velvet cord on it. I can't wait to take pictures of it.

Judith said...

Glad you like it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...