MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I Can't Remember Crap From This Weekend

The is like the crappiest day ever. First of all it's David's and my anniversary... yeah I know, big wooot.  I busted my right thumb on the door knob yesterday and it hurts like heck. It's raining and we have a flash flood advisory, because of Hermine ... another big wooot. I had some really cool crap happen over the weekend and now I can't remember it at all. I really gotta stop drinking. Big piss off there! My day today is nothing but a big wooot pissy day. I think I'll go back to bed, ain't nothing else to do today except listen for the flood sirens all day *sigh*.

I do have one big favor to ask. I am in the market to buy a new camera because mine got water logged in the great flood 3 months ago. So, my dear minions, I need your help. I am looking for something inexpensive and user friendly. Something that won't give me a migraine when I try to transfer pictures from the camera to my computer I have a Windows XP if that helps. Please, please, please, dear friends help out a poor old helpless about as helpless as a shark woman. Give me some ideas. Please???

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry you're weekend went so bad. I hope you remember some of the cool things that happened so we can hear about them! :)

I have a Canon PowerShot A550 that works really well. It's a point and shoot that has a manual option if you like fiddling around with aperture and color scheme. It has a good auto focus and a macro lens setting I like to use A LOT. :) They're an older model, so if you look around you can get them for $100 to $200. Good luck!

Morgan said...

Happy Anniversary :)

Leanna said...

Thanks Morgan. David and I had a great anniversary dinner. It was a very nice evening.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...