MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Whole Week of Bling: Bonus...


AHHHHhhhhhh, my dearest, darling minions. I know, it's very rare to see a double post in one day but hey, I had to show you all my one very special bling place I go to get my cool jewels. Yesterday I got an e-mail from Peter Stone ... I love this place. I just had to share this with you, my minions. Halloween, my favorite time of the year is coming very soon. SO, for all you Vamp Fang Bangers out there, Peter Stone has a beautiful set of fang jewelry that literally made me cry * wipes tears*.
The Phoenix jewelry is absolutely fabulous. I could go on and on...but you have to check his site out. The prices are reasonable and he also has a great blog. 









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...