MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday Funny


 One day at a clinic, a male patient looked into the nurses eyes and 

said, "Nurses aren't supposed to laugh, right?" 


"Of course I won't laugh. I'm a professional nurse. In over twenty 

years I've never laughed at a patient."


"Okay then," he said, and proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the 

tiniest man penis the nurse had ever seen. Length and width, it 

couldn't have been bigger than a  AAA battery.


Unable to control herself, the nurse started giggling then almost fell to 

the floor laughing.

A few minutes later she was able to regain her composure.

"I'm so sorry," said the nurse. "I don't know what came over me. On 

my honor as a nurse and a lady, I promise it won't happen again. Now

tell me, what seems to be the problem?"


"It's swollen," he replied.


The nurse ran out of the room squealing in laughter.




I couldn't help myself. 

I should be shot for this one. I'm shameless, I know.

3 comments:

greekwitch said...

Oh come on! Size does n't matter! Mowhahahahahaaha!!!!

Vickie said...

Thanks Leeanna! I truly needed this this morning! Bwahahahahahaha

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Funniest joke I've read in a long time! I mean a short time. A small time. An unswollen time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...