MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, February 24, 2014

My Dogs Are Becoming Human

Yesterday, David and I decided to give the puppies a much needed bath. The temperatures outside were in the 80's, but we knew the water would be much too cold for them. We gave them all an indoor bath/shower.

Lucy was first because she was the most unwilling of the group. Squirt was second followed by Spunky. I went into the bathroom to towel dry anyone of them that was finished. Both girls, dried and smelling clean were let out of the bathroom while Spunky enjoyed his bath. A moment after I let the girls out, Lucy somehow got back in by pushing on the door I thought I closed. She walked over to the shower door and looked back at me as if to say, " Mom will you please open the water fall room?"

I did, she looked in at Spunky and then started to leave. I was watching this happen. Squirt was by the bathroom door waiting for her to hurry out. They both walked very close together as they made their way down the hall to the media room. I sware it looked like they were talking about Spunky.

Then Lucy took a quick look back at me as I saw them go. She got very close to Squirt like she was saying to her in secret, "I'll tell you later."
Strange how they act so human.


3 comments:

Vicky said...

Yep, I swear that sometimes our dogs are talking about my and the man LOL

Birdie said...

I know my cats talk about me. Once I had a white cat that used to look at himself in the mirror. I swear that he was admiring himself. You could tell by the look on his face that he thought he was a good looking cat!

Giving dogs a bath is so much fun! They get so excited when they get out! Here is something that you may not know. If you want your dog to shake off the excess water,blow gently in his face. Works every time.

Pickleope said...

"Squirt followed by Spunky"? Is that their names or a description of how they were conceived? (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...