MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Friday, February 14, 2014

My Sunshine Blogger Award

My other blogging award id the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you so much for this award Vickie. According to the rules, I have to give this award to 10 other deserving bloggers. I'll just pick a few so they can pick their few too.

She Who Seeks

Magaly Guerrero

Dreaming of Rosemary

Now I have to write 11 facts about myself:
  1. I hate stupid drivers. Everyone should have to take a drivers Defensive Driving course and drive the "track" in order to get their license. There would be less accidents on the road.            
  2. I love my husband, David. He's always thinking of me and how to make me happy. I do the same for him. I love making him laugh.                                                                                                                        
  3. I have a sweet love for Boston Terriers and French Bulldogs. They are so cute, and baby like.                                                                                                                                   
  4. I am a Walking Dead fan. Just the idea of a Zombie Apocolypse happening makes me all giddy inside.                                                                                                                               
  5. I have a crazy appetite for Italian and Asian food. I hate going out for it and would rather cook my own once I find out how to make it. I watch cooking shows on the web to learn techniques for preparation of a meal I want to make.                                                            
  6. I love to take drives to places I've never been to here in Texas. David and I are the type of couple that likes to drive the back roads and visit small towns.                                             
  7. I love to sew. If I see something I like, I'll find the pattern on the web and make it.                
  8. I love to garden in raised beds. There is something about working with the rich earth and making things grow. It grounds me - no pun intended. I'm trying to talk David into building a screen enclosure to keep the squirrels and birds out of the veggies.                                       
  9. I have two vices. I am a chocoholic, and a coffee whore.                                                            
  10. I love reading books. Not like the Kindle but from a real book. I love the feel and smell of books. I have quite a library                                                                                                             
  11.  I'm a web surfer. I love looking for cool and funny stuff to post on my blog. Since I have nothing else to do all day, I spend the majority of my time talking to friends and searching for things.

5 comments:

Birdie said...

I have an e reader and it is nice if I go away but I love my books. There is just something about the feeling of a book in my hands.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Thank you! I feel inundated with luuuuuuuuuv! Happy Valentines Day to you and David. Smooches!

Magaly Guerrero said...

Congrats and thanks! It has been so cold, so it's nice to get a double shot of sunshine (I got the award not that long ago for Pagan Culture).

I, too, care not for eating out. Half the fun is the cooking of the yums. I also enjoy finding new ways to make my coffee (I don't like buying coffee outside, so I always have a thermos in my bag).

I shall spread the sun, soon!

Pickleope said...

Congratulations to you and those you selected.
You're a coffee whore? You know, you can get actual money for whoring yourself out and not just caffeinated water, right? I mean, coffee is like two dollars. You can get at least 20 of those dollars for a reach-around...I hear, I'm not, uh, speaking from experience. Ha ha? Well, back to the streets--I mean, work! Back to my legitimate job.

Magaly Guerrero said...

Thanks again for the award. I've claimed my bit of sun in this post: http://www.magalyguerrero.com/2014/02/of-muse-narcissism-melted-witches-and.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...