MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Tuesday - Mondays Ugly Sister


My husband has sent me this really cool interactive Solar Eclipse thingy from Vox. When you go to the online magazine, there is a bright yellow box that you can put your zip code into and it will show you right below it what part of the solar eclipse you will be able to see in your area. It's so cool. There are other interesting things on that page too. Go check it out!


My Gawd, that one paragraph took almost forever to write. My hands and wrists are so swollen and they hurt like a bitch too. I'm wearing my compression gloves and it gives some relief but not enough in my book. Starting tomorrow, we are expecting a 20% chance of rain and this will last up to next week. My body has been feeling this extra moisture in the air since Sunday. I will get through it with some measurable hate for Mommy Nature.


Oh yeah, there was no final outcome yet on my insurance problem from yesterday. Oh, and get this. David got an email last night from our Conexis Card office saying we paid a charge that David swears he didn't even pay, yadda yadda yadda. One thing is that David keeps meticulous records of everything. We have a designated file cabinet that he keeps everything relating to health, eye and dental for the past ten years. I told him he would have been a great accountant. Anywho there was an errant charge on our card and guess what, he DID pay it. He forgot to send the EOB(explanation of benefits) with the payment and Conexis got all bent out of shape about it. So crazy shit happens then you fix it.

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

I can't wait for the solar eclipse! So cool! I am so sorry about your hands! Please take care! Your poor hubby! At least he did pay it!! Big Hugs!

Anonymous said...

You could certainly see your enthusiasm in the paintings you write.
The sector hopes for more passionate writers such as you who aren't afraid to say how they believe.
Always go after your heart.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...