MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Up Date


Harvey is now past Victoria and still moving up. We stopped getting any rain but the wind is pretty wild. Houston is getting more rain than we are. I'm betting this will be over by tomorrow. David says we should tie ropes around the puppies when they go outside to do their thing so they don't fly away. Lucy is following me everywhere. She keeps hinting for me to go lay down in bed on the heating pad so she can join me but it isn't happening today. I took my pain meds and I'm just vegging out. I have nothing to do but watch the weather go by. Oh, there went a cow. My, my.

4 comments:

Heli said...

So good to hear from you, be safe, my dear & David & puppies! Still at home, I hope? No power outages yet? What would be in Austin for you, if you must bug out there?

yellowdoggranny said...

we're just getting rain and maybe 20 mile an hour wind at times..stay safe

jaz@octoberfarm said...

glad to hear the worst missed you! stay safe and watch out for flying cows.

Magic Love Crow said...

You always make me laugh! LOL! Please stay safe! Thanks for updating us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...