MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Hey I made it to Thursday

The last three days for David at work are proving to be fun. Yesterday the office staff had a pot luck Christmas and ugly Christmas sweater competition. Sweaters were too hot so many wore ugly Christmas t-shirts and such. A few wore light ugly sweaters and David said they had a wonderful time meaning little work was done. Today, the company is buying lunch for everyone. So yeah, it's basically a repeat of yesterday. Tomorrow I don't know what they will be doing but many will be leaving at lunchtime for their 2-week vacation since the company is shut down for the holidays. It should be fun. David will be home for 2 weeks and I'll have him doing little things around the house that he neglected to do during Thanksgiving week. Yeah, it should be lots of fun.
There is a small teensy weensy baby tiny front coming through. I felt it last night and was up almost til 4 am with the pain. Right now I have the TENS and my pain meds working so it's not too bad. I have some more cookie baking and a drunk cake to make for a friend that doesn't have the time to do it. She's paying me $50 so I'm more than happy to help. 
David bought me some Death Wish coffee over the weekend. I told him about the coffee my brother got as an early Christmas gift and he decided to buy some for me. Now don't get me wrong, I love my coffee strong but Death Wish is something for people with a strong young heart. That stuff is highly caffeinated meaning I'll be on the ceiling and talking way too fast for normal human hearing. So I might have to break out my old Mr. Coffee maker and cut this stuff with some mild Folgers. I wonder if David took out an insurance policy on me.
Well, I have baking to get to. Y'all have a magical day.

5 comments:

The JR said...

I couldn't drink that coffee. I have a hard enough time sleeping at night as it. Any caffeine will keep me up half a night.

anne marie in philly said...

I am going to have to go to the hospital after 1/1/20. lymph edema in my legs; such pain. I don't envy any of us who live with pain.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Let the holiday hijinks begin!

pam nash said...

I'm going with "I just keep forgetting shit", myself. Whoa - super strong coffee - I'd be on the ceiling along side you!

Magic Love Crow said...

I think that coffee would be perfect for my mom and brother! LOL! Big Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...