MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Tuesday

Yesterday when the front rolled in
While I'm starting this entry this morning it's 35 fucking degrees. I had to take a really hot shower to get my parts moving this morning. Tomorrow morning it will be close to 20 degrees. Mother Nature is crazy either that or she's gone off her meds again. So today and tomorrow I'll be spending the day in my nice warm bed. Screw everything else. You got that right. Fuck the world. They can go fight for their own.
Sunday, David and I went up to San Marcos to have lunch with his beautiful daughter and her wonderful husband. They gave us our Yule presents early since they are leaving for Paris today. If we had known, we would have brought them their presents but it is always delightful to see them both. They will be spending Yule like they did last year, driving around Europe and visiting all the different festivals.
Last year they didn't know about the Yule festivals and they did some reading and planning. I hope they have a happy time.
Oy, it feels crazy cold in this house. I'm going back to bed until the temperatures get close to my age. Y'all have a magical day.

8 comments:

ellen abbott said...

Sunday it got up to 80+˚. it was 37˚ this morning when I finally dragged my ass out of bed a little after 8. and dipping down to freezing tonight. damn. have to cover two plants before then. the rest are just on their own.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

that would be a wonderful way to spend the holidays!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Stay cozy and warm all tucked up into bed! I bet some puppies are there with with you.

The JR said...

Sounds like they are going to have a lot of stuff to see on their trip.

The weather is crazy.

Rain said...

I hope a few days snuggled in the water bed do you a lot of good Leanna!

anne marie in philly said...

time in bed - yasssssss! it's still cold and rainy in philly; YUCK!

pam nash said...

BUT, the wonderful (???)thing about Texas weather is - it is undependable and you can have a 75 deg Christmas! Or not. Where I am now, the temps are in the 40-50's but it wet - drizzling (though the natives here assure me it's raining).

Magic Love Crow said...

Stay warm and cozy! The lunch date with David's daughter sounded wonderful! Big Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...