MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Out With the Old

Today is the last day of 2019 and good riddance to it. I tried to sleep late this morning because Lucy will keep me awake most of the time tonight with all the fireworks going off. She hates that sort of thing. Anywho, I started cleaning and washing clothes and doing a few things here and there. The house is clean and tidy now and the last load is going in the washer. I don't have any cooking to do because there is only myself and David and he's easy to please. 
So I'm going to leave you all with this.

5 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

I have a load or 2 of laundry; it can wait til tomorrow!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hope you have a wonderful 2020 and that the year will be one of your best ever!

Laura said...

I'm with Lucy! I hate the sound of fireworks. I'm hoping there won't be any this year.
Happy New Year!
blessings
~*~

Rain said...

Happy New Year Leanna!!! xxx Oh last night some idiots had fireworks going off until 1:30am, poor Marlene flipped out...otherwise it was a nice quiet evening at home!!!

The JR said...

Poor little girl. Fireworks don't blow my skirt up.

Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...