MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, July 30, 2020

I Couldn't Sleep

Lucy has finished her antibiotics and she's fine as frog hair split four ways. I was kind of worried about her cataract eye so I called around and found a vet that does cataracts operations but it's a bit out of the $2000 range that I was hoping for. She has an appointment on the 18th of August so we are crossing our fingers that they can work out a payment plan for us.
A few years back, I don't remember when exactly, I posted a video of a voiced over dog video called The Ultimate Dog Tease.
Well, I found another one. It's cute to watch. It's called What Do Doggies Dream About? FOOD!

Well, it's late and I'm tired. I'm going to try to get some sleep.

4 comments:

The JR said...

hahaha, those are cute

pam nash said...

Ugh! I hate it when I wake up like that. Hope you got back to sleep and rested well. Cute videos!

Marcia LaRue said...

Love those doggie videos!!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh, those dog videos, LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...