MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hot As Hell ... Where's The A/C

We were doing really well out here where I am in Texas. Cool mornings, then warm afternoons. Who the heck opened up the Gates of Hell !! It hasn't hit 100 yet but the humidity is getting really dangerous. Yesterday I went outside with my hubby/plaything to see my step-daughter and her hubby/plaything off cause they came down from Austin to visit her Gramma a spell and I thought I was gonna DIE !!! I mean it was only 96 out. I started to turn red and I got tired and out of breath all of a sudden. It was scary as shit. I came inside and immediately stood in front of the A/C but it wouldn't help. I had to take a cool shower to bring myself around. Then I went to lay down for a minute. I have no idea what the hell happened. David says I had a bad reaction from my BP (blood pressure) drugs. So happens he was right. We looked it up on Drug Digest and sure enough. It pissed me off cause I owe him $5 again. I hate making bets with him cause I always lose. I have to remember to never do that. So far I owe that man $7,565.00. I wonder if he's saving up for a boat.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ewww... I used to live in Texas and the one thing I remember is the heat. Here's wishing you a freak snowstorm! :)

K(Banterings of a Basketcase) said...

Yeah- it seems hot everywhere. In Oregon, we've had a few nice cool thundershowers. I do remember Texas though- the showers just made it muggy :(

Leanna said...

Guess what? IT RAINED!!!! Not more than 4 hours after posting this, it poured down raining!!!
Temp dropped to 72 and it was a great 20 minutes.

Cashier said...

My AC went out last week when it was 95 degrees out. I was so angry, which heated me up even more!

Thankfully it got fixed the next day, but by then the temperature had dropped way down.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...