MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

You can make blog buttons and have them scrolling in a day

Mrs. B. just wrote in her blog about how to make your blog buttons and how to get the scrolling code box for the buttons you collect. Check her blog out and play around with it or you can run around in my blog and locate the 2 blog entries I wrote on how to do it. I tried to make it as simple as possible cause I know from my own experience as a non-savvy computer person... I don't know Jack when it comes to all that jargon about  Photobucket photo hosting, saving and such.  I just know to right click and buy the stuff. But these thingys are free my minions. And if you take the time to read what I wrote in my previous entries you will get it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...