MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Friday, July 16, 2010

I went crazy but when am I not and added something new to my blog for you, my minions, to read other then my long winded crap that I unload on you. It's my deep thoughts. I put it in list form so I could add to it whenever I get a deep thought. This way I don't bother my poor hubby/plaything all the time with something trivial. Like this one that's been bothering me since yesterday.

Do you need a silencer if you're going to shoot a mime?

I mean really, should I use one? Questions like that really make me wonder. And they bug the shit out of David too, especially when I ask them. So I have decided to spare my poor hubby and leave these for you, my minions to ponder. Just don't hurt yourselves doing it.


 

3 comments:

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Now why is it that your plaything doesn't like to get bogged down in mental gymnasitics???? I love the unadulterated insanity of the question. Makes me giggle and contemplate....gigtemplate. Ur something like that there, says the Olde Bagg

bloojay said...

LOL... I don't see why. You can make noise at a mime... he just can't make noise back.

So what I'm wondering now is... if a mime falls dead in a forest, and someone is around to hear it, does he not make a sound when he hits the ground?

natalee said...

LOL... I love the deep thoughts... and yeah.. do you need a silencer??LOL// im gonna save these put them on index cards and use them as topic convo when my in laws show up..since they are like talkin to f'n rocks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...