MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, July 22, 2010

New And Improved

I guess you noticed, my dear minions, I've been very busy today . I'm trying to get my blog renovated again cause the old stuff was expiring at midnight tonight and I got tired of the way it looked, so yes you are in the right place. I also added some more buttons and changed the layout. I think this will work pretty well considering I have no idea why I'm writing a blog in the first place.

At first I thought it would be a great way to write my thoughts and ramblings ... but my thoughts are very disturbing to say the least and I do tend to ramble. Then I thought I would just write my dreams so I could go back to read them later and think WTF was I on at the time I did that. So, my minions, this is what I do for my entertainment around here. I'm writing down my thoughts for your enjoyment. May the Goddess have mercy on your poor misguided asses.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...