MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Friday, July 2, 2010

What I Need is More Minions

WOW !!!
I have 11 minions followers as of this morning. Thank You all very much !!! I am deeply touched in the head honored that you like reading my crap blog. Really, Thank You so much !!!!

Just letting y'all know the news today cause I don't have much going on in my life right now. My back pain is kicking my ass as usual...nothing new there. Let's see ...got a refill on my lovely best friends Darvocet and Skelaxin. Had blood drawn for my doctors appointment next week. Not looking forward to the weigh-in but hell, I can't dance either. Whatever. Ummmm... oh yeah  Hurricane Alex peed rained a little bit on us yesterday and last night. We got nothing like the possibility of  3 to 5 inches of rain as predicted.But a little is better then nothing at all.

I was playing some more in Youtube this morning and found some more funny stuff. I love playing around in there.  Anywho, I found this funny car commercial that cracked me up... you gotta check this out if you haven't yet done that.  Even though I hate rap music...this is cute. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql-N3F1FhW4
 

Ah yes, I almost forgot!!!  Mother Moon is having a fantastic Giveaway. It's more like 3 giveaways really. I've been following her for a while now and she has an awesome blog. So go check her out. Read her blog and enter to win.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...