MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thank Yous Are in Order

I'll be busy for a while my beloved minions. So, this will be like a sporadic type thingy with me coming to post on my blog in the coming weeks. I sprang the hubster yesterday morning from the hospital. He was so happy to see his momasan just like the little puppy he is. He was a bit goofy from the pain killer the nurses gave him but I couldn't tell cause he's like that all the time at home. He called his boss to let him know what had happened and a few coworkers too. But guess what was the first thing he did as soon as he sat down. He fired up his puter and was on the internet before I came inside from the car with all his stuff from the hospital. My Goddess, it was like he had gone through withdrawal or something I guess cause he was on it like a fly on hot shit. He was checking emails and reading his Yahoo page news and all just as if he never left. His puter is constantly on all day long, even when he goes outside to mow the lawn or visit his Toy Store. That thing is on. When he went to go sleep for a couple of hours... it was on. I check stuff on mine but then if I'm done I turn it off. I do this only twice a day. His puter is an addiction. Worse then fishing was with his first marriage

Ok I have to praise the wonderful nurses and various techs and the doctors here at our hometown hospital Guadalupe Regional. They were wonderful. In fact everyone from the ER staff on down to the Surgical Floor staff. You all ROCK!!!! You took care of my hubby/plaything like he was the most important person alive. I am indebted to you all. Thank You from the bottom of my heart.

Well he is sleeping soundly for now all doped up for a while. We had our neighbors come over to see how he is. Thanks guys for taking care of his toys ( His table saw and various tools) and stashing them away while I was on my way to the hospital with the ambulance. I am indebted to you all also. I will repay you all somehow soon I promise.

I was able to reschedule my  second Facet Injection on Monday afternoon. I think I can survive the pain even though it seems to be getting worse every day. I wish there was never a thing called arthritis in our world. Damn, I wish a lot of things but this is the worse pain I have ever felt, and I shudder to think of what cancer is like. My heart goes out to those that suffer from stuff worse then mine. Speaking of pain... My best friend, Darvocet has kicked in so I'm going to bed now cause I have an appointment with my family doctor in the morning bright and early.
Love and light and Brightest Blessings to all of you my readers and my beloved minions. Thank you all for your well wishes in the past few days. I haven't been able to acknowledge you all who commented on my past blog entries because I'm so busy now days... so Thank You All. xoxoxoxox

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I can relate to the whole computer thing although I'm trying to spend less time online. But as it's my only vice...

I hope the pain is as manageable as it can be until Monday. It's good that you have doctors that will do something about your pain. I know so many people out there whose doctors won't prescribe them pain relief because they're afraid of addiction. I'm lucky to have a rheumatologist who believes in relieving pain but for 10 years I was told to take a tylenol and just try to forget about the pain (fibromyalgia.)

I'm one of your newest minions and I'm really enjoying your blog.cossc

AiringMyLaundry said...

I'm glad they did a good job at the hospital! That's always good to hear.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...