MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I Have an Emergency Appointment Tomorrow

Guess what my lovely minions friends. I have an emergency appointment tomorrow morning at 0830 for another Facet Injection. YEA!!!  I have to be at the Christus Santa Rosa- Physician's Ambulatory Center for this minor surgical procedure bright and early. My doctor will go in with the needles and apply a radio frequency to kill the next set of nerves in my back that are causing me so much pain. This time they will be using IV sedation known as Twilight. That's because I had a really bad reaction last time he stuck the needles in my spinal area. I went into shock and it scared the shit out of the doctor and nurses. You see this is not a hospital... it's an Outpatient Procedures facility. So they have to take a bit more precautions with certain hostages patients . 

If you don't know what all this is about then go back a few posts... more like 2 or 3 weeks and there is an explanation of it with pictures even. Yes !! I even thought of pictures of the whole gruesome procedure so you would understand what I am going to go through. I am hoping this will kill the pain because right now it feels like my spine is made of glass and it's about to pop in too. 

So this means I will not be able to post for the next few days or so... depending on what happens. But when I do come back I'll be as feisty as ever and full of piss and vinegar. So my sweet minions take care and be safe... for I shall return !!

Ok, what did I get on the humble meter??

2 comments:

Autumn said...

My husband has had this done, it's been a few years. I hope it brings you relief once you've recovered.

Until then, blessings of Love, Light and Healing.

Be sure to nourish yourself during your recovery.

Blessed Be!

TheBlakkDuchess said...

I'm sorry you had to call this off due to severed fingers... I hope that when you do get to go in that it brings you relief. Hugs & luck for you & your hubby. ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...