MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I Would Do Anything For My Hubby/Plaything, Except...

We all say the words, "for richer, for poorer, In sickness and in health..."  I really love my sweetie David and I would die for him, but I will not do this.

Last night we were watching reruns of Real House Bitches of New Jersey.  And out of the blue David asked me a favor. I decided to have some fun with him... so I took his hands in mine and batted my eyelashes as I looked fondly into his big hazel eyes and said, "anything for you my love." Then he asked me. I jumped over to the other side of the couch and said no. Not only no but "Hell No!" Noooooooo, neh eh, no way Jose, heck no, not without a note. NO!

As I said, I will do anything for my hubby/plaything cause I love him. I will cut his toe nails when they get too long which allows him to climb trees effortlessly. I will light and throw the dynamite for him when he's fishing. I will cut and style the hair on his back, and lovingly file the rough skin off his feet for him. I have seen some nasty, ugly things in my life... mangled people from car wrecks in the ER. Bloody stumps from missing limbs and an autopsy or two. But I will not go get Q-tips to clean out his nasty hairy ears. That is a big NO!  I am not a maggot. It ain't gonna happen... ever.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ewwww! My mom asks me to peel the skin off her back when she gets a bad sunburn.

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

sistah, just hold your ground. That's just nasty.

Willow said...

Ewwwwww! However, my hubby asks my to pop his back-ache. I'm not sure if it's much better. In fact, it may be worse.

Wendy.B said...

awwwww geeeze thats nasty... LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...