MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm Busy, Don't Bother Me

It messes with my sleep patterns when people call during the day asking for David. Don't they know he works for a living? It's not like I have all day to answer the phone for him either. I have my blog to write,  coffee to drink,  blogs to read,  puppies to feed and play with,  surf the Web, take my 4 hour nap,  play Zuma's Revenge,  watch trailer trash on Jerry Springer,  cook dinner and still look good for him when he comes home. It's not like I goof off all day long. I'm really busy here !!

3 comments:

Spirit Horse Studios said...

I'm new to blogspot and happen on your blog this morning. Today I was feeling pretty down today. Thanks to your blog it put a smile on my face.:) I wanted to thank you for that.

Leanna said...

I am so glad I picked up your spirits hon. We all need to have a good laugh now and then. It's great for the soul.

Attila the Mom said...

LOL That used to happen a lot when each of my guys were seniors in high school. Some military recruiter would call for them at about 11am, and I'd say, "Dood! He's in school!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...