MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Where and when did I get 15 minions?? Crap how am I gonna feed you all. I'll have to apply for Welfare now, shit !! And my day was going really good so far.

David is being a pain as usual. Before I would be working at the hospital so I didn't see him all day cause I worked nights and slept during the day. But now since I have this arthritis in my back, I have no choice but to have him hanging around bothering me all day long. Don't get me wrong I love my hubby/plaything to death. But if he doesn't find something to do soon without bothering me every 10 minutes to come check out what he just did... I'm going to have to hide a body and real soon like.

I don't know if anyone has heard this yet... but it is about a little girl, Savanna, who talks to a 911 dispatcher for her dad who is having a heart attack. The dad starts out trying to talk to the 911 dispatcher but can't so Savanna takes over. I wanted to post this on Father's Day but I wasn't feeling well that week. I can't let this go.  You have to listen to how well this sweet little girl handles an emergency. Please listen to it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6cksmhtGWs&feature=related

3 comments:

Autumn said...

Well, you got me this morning, I think :) *waves*

This is amazing to listen to. My daughter is almost this age. <3

Leanna said...

Hey Autumn
It made you cry a bit didn't it? It made me wish I had kids. Especially like little Savanna. She sounds like a cutie.

Autumn said...

OH yes, teary and everything. She sounded adorable! I hope she and her daddy got to snuggle together a bit after they stabilized him. How scary that must have been for them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...